Over de innovatie
- For therapists Hoofdmaatje saves 45 min. per measurement compared to the methods that are currently available. Therapists will be able to share interactive exercises with the parents via the app. And within seconds, update their Electronic Patient Dossier.
- Hoofdmaatje will be the first measurement tool available for general healthcare workers who are responsible for referring the babies. Hoofdmaatje helps prevent the following current problems: infants who are referred too late, parents who are wrongly advised and wrong diagnoses which can be given because the healthcare worker has to rely on what they observe with the naked eye.
- It will make prevention possible: detection and treatment in an early stage. Which, according to scientific research, will reduce the impact drastically.
1. The user receives a specially designed cap. This cap is placed on the infant’s head. The cap compresses the hair, which makes the contours clearly visible.
2. The app will guide the user in capturing the top side of the head with anatomical landmarks: ears, nose and contours. We use trained AI software that recognizes these landmarks to guide the user.
3. Our algorithm calculates the results following an existing method. It automatically locates and draw certain lines between the landmarks. By comparing the length of the lines it will create a result. Parents receive a color code (green-yellow-red). Red means go to a therapist. Therapists will have the access to more detailed data.
Subscription: 27,50 /user/month. Unlimited measurements. Receive a discount per extra user licensed.
After validating the most important assumptions, we came up with a go-to market strategy. We decided to first launch to therapists, as they are used to measuring deformations and are most willing to pay for our solution. We created our minimal viable product using existing software and 0 lines of code. We used this version to test the accuracy of our method by conducting over 200 measurements.
Freek Noz: Over 3 years experience in managing complex develop and automation projects. Background: Mechanical Engineering