Radboud Artificial Intelligence Network Event
For over 30 years, Radboud University has been a global frontrunner on research about innovative intelligent learning systems. We develop new know-how and technologies that connect different fields of AI but also science and society in a responsible manner. Because our society faces complex challenges that require interdisciplinary collaboration, we reach out and encourage industry and governmental organizations to join our Radboud AI Network Event.
Since we all have a part to play, we invite you to meet us and (ex)change perspectives on January 23th, 2020!
Who should attend and why?
Decision makers interested in AI will gain:
- More insight into the basics of AI, trends and developments
- A global understanding of the impact of AI on society, ethical dilemmas and challenges
- A better perspective how AI can be beneficial to your organization
- Contacts with key players in AI surrounding Radboud University
Mid-career professionals working with AI will furthermore gain:
- In-depth knowledge about practical and technological developments in AI